This application for permanent student records is only for the use of and must be submitted by the former student and may not be used by third party requestors.

Please Note:
  • Print out the Application for Student Records
  • Make sure you complete all fields on the application.
  • Mail your application along with a $3.00 money order (per request) to the address listed on the application.
  • No longer Free Requests
  • E-Pay Link